Train Your Arms at Home Using Only Your Own Body.
If you want to achieve steel arms but no longer attend the gym or sports scores with machines or objects, we give a final alternative to train your arms at home using only your own body.
The body and arms home to train.
To train all the muscles of the arm, including biceps, triceps, forearms and shoulders, without the use of expensive machines and equipment, and your body will use the house for a good physical work.
Among the elements that we can use at home found a stool, along with a towel or mat if we have more than just the ground to support our own hands.
With these objects found in every home, no need for dumbbells, barbells and other sports equipment, we can achieve a good training to gain muscle tone, volume and arm strength.
How to train your arms at home.
As mentioned, using the weight of our own weight and some objects found in every house, we can exercise the muscles of the arms by the following exercises:
- Dippings or funds: Involves putting in front of a chair, bench or step with his back to it. And we will support the palms of your hands on the edge of the object and will distance the feet with knees bent so that the trunk is suspended in between. From there, bending your elbows back and climbed down the body weight of the body. Triceps work in all its parts.
- Pushups on the floor: They are a very popular exercise that we know how to do, we must remember not only break the waist but remain straight while we go up and down the body by bending the arms. With traditional push-ups work the triceps, front shoulder and biceps lesser extent.
- Diamond Push-ups: To concentrate the work on the triceps, we can put your hands together, linking both index fingers and thumbs just below the trunk for pushups.
- Isometric biceps curl: A towel, belt or rope, we stand with both feet and we hold the ends with both hands. Flexing the elbows pulled up the object until it is fully stretched and hold the position for about 15 seconds, then rest and start again. We can do this with one arm at a time.
- Walk side plank position: As if we were to do push-ups, but always remaining with outstretched arms, we move to the side mobilizing the hands and feet. With this move we can work shoulders.
- Pushups in “V”: Bending is done by shortening the distance between the feet and hands and raising buttocks, legs and arms while extended preserved. Forming an inverted “V” with the body, we perform the pushups to concentrate work on triceps and shoulders.
Clearly the push ups and its variations are great allies when exercising the muscles of the arms at home using only your own body weight.
However, using household objects and movements bootstrap we can achieve effective training that will allow you to look voluminous arms and strength.
Tips to remember when training arms at home.
As each muscle work we do training at home requires some planning, so we recommend working with arms exercises given before two or three times a week, respecting a day off at least between each of them.
Also, before starting work it requires a brief warming of all the muscles to use and at the end, it is recommended to stretch the areas worked to promote relaxation and subsequent recovery.
One last tip is to complement the work of arms with a complete training and aerobics, as well as good diet and hydration, to achieve the desired results.
With these tricks and exercises given above, we can train arms at home, using only our own body, and achieving a real and effective.