MAKE UNNATURAL DISEASE-BREEDING HABITS STOP DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS AND
REVERSE ENGINEER THEM FOR
A HEALTHIER BODY AND A BETTER AGING EXPERIENCE
Discover and develop the habits for longevity and dynamic aging
Streamline your day-to-day habits for better energy
Tap into deep wisdom to skilfully navigate the rites of passages throughout your life
Help others – children, parents, yoga students, the important people in your life – own their constitution for a more enlightened, healthier experience!
“Get” the operating system of Ayurveda for yours as well as their life in a practical way
Get tapped into the Yogic approach to Ayurveda.
Unnatural disease-breeding habits can be stopped dead in their tracks and reversed!
You CAN make small changes and sync personal patterns with circadian rhythms to reverse engineer habits which in turn lead to a healthier body and a better aging experience.
Circadian Rhythms are, essentially, daily cycles of biological activity based on a 24-hour period and influenced by regular variations in the environment, such as the alternation of night and day.
Circadian rhythms can influence sleep-wake cycles, hormone release, body temperature and other important bodily functions. They have been linked to various sleep disorders, such as insomnia. Abnormal circadian rhythms have also been associated with obesity, diabetes, depression, bipolar disorder and seasonal affective disorder.
The importance of maintaining your circadian rhythms is well indicated by facts like World Health Organization’s recognition of night shifts as a possible cause of cancer. Research also shows how the times at which we eat contribute to the disruption of our circadian rhythms.
If we pay attention to our cycles then we see bio rhythms influence who we are. If we are in alignment with the rhythms then we experience life more deeply and with attunement. If we ignore them, we are out of step. So much of health is living in rhythm.
What would it be like if you were in rhythm?
The reality is that the more we are in rhythm, the more we are in alignment, the more energy passes through us, the more vibrant, joyful, connected, vibrant and abundant we are.
The stakes are high!
And this is what the Energetics of Ayurveda, an Ayurvedic understanding through your yoga practice and a yogic perspective of the Ayurvedic Science gives you-
If you’re already on the path of wellbeing, seeking complete happiness in life
– this could be the ultimate plunge for you.
And if you’re already on the path of yoga, you must note
– without this, your yoga practice is incomplete, any yoga practice is incomplete.
Ayurvedic theory is both organic and sophisticated; it unpacks the energetic perspective of what causes imbalances and engenders disease.
Recognizing the relationship of those habits which court disease is only half of the equation. Updating habits in real time is the crux and strategy of habit evolution.
It is to help you practice these habits that are good for you that today, The Ayurveda Experience proudly presents to you-
– A course for Yoga Practitioners and Seekers of a More Profound and Complete Experience of Health & Wellbeing by Cate Stillman
Through this 3 part program, a yoga practitioner gets an Ayurvedic orientation to her Yogic practice, and someone on the path of Ayurveda, gets a Yogic perspective on Ayurveda.
From the 7 Chakras, to Spices as Medicines, from creating a healing sanctuary for yourself to exercises to balance different doshas, from the right diet and why to consume it, to 5-Body Hygiene, this program covers a whole new range of topics through a beautiful amalgamation of Ayurvedic concepts and Yogic ideas.
This program has been authored by none other than Cate Stillman- a formidable name in the sphere of Yoga and Wellness in the United States today.
Meet Cate Stillman…
And why, is Cate talking about this with you, and why will the Yogic perspective of the energy dynamics of Ayurvedic concepts, open up a whole new section in your mind towards your healing and help you live a more profound, enriching and meaningful life?
Here’s a look into the contents of this course and what you’ll learn, which will answer this question for you:
Duration: 2 hours and 38 minutes
- The inter-generational perspective of Ayurveda and Awake Living.
- How does energy work .
- How to know if you’re out of balance by the way you breathe.
- Getting centered on how energy works.
- TRINITY OF ENERGIES.
- Energy and auto-immune disorders.
- How can you use this energy and this knowledge to understand your unique constitution?
- How they work in terms of the greater laws of nature in daily and seasonal routines.
- How to attune to your rhythms to slide the scale from unnecessary ageing to revitalization, rejuvenation, vitality and repair.
- The full spectrum from pre-conception to death.
- What is inter-generational wellness?
- The outer eco-system and inner eco-system and their exchange.
- Developing a cooperative relationship with nature and ourselves.
- The different rites of passages of life.
- Understanding polarity.
- Enhancing our yoga, day to day living.
1.2 HOW ENERGY WORKS
- Chakras and the flow of energy.
- The Nadi’s or the channels of energies.
- Energy channels attuned to Kapha and Pitta- Ida and Pingala.
- What the location of weight deposition on your body tells about your personality.
- Factors behind feeling weighed down- the elements affecting your weight.
- Your body and the play of the 5 elements of air, water, earth, fire and space.
- The energies of Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
- Different zones of the face where different imbalances are indicated-what forehead issues, t-zone issues and jawline issues indicate.
- How energy works out of balance: when do you have too much water and earth, too much fire or too much air and space.
- Our Rhythms and cycles- what happens when we understand and follow the rhythms?
1.3 THE DAILY RHYTHMS
- How the 3 Doshas work through the daily patterns.
- Dominant energies and different times of the day.
- How to organize your day according to energetic requirements?
- How we are naturally attracted to eating at certain times.
- How, by sleeping and waking at the right time, we can facilitate the bodily function of repair.
- How, by eating at the right time we can facilitate the bodily function of Cleansing and transforming.
1.4 HABITS OF YOGIS
- Choosing and sculpting your habits.
- Why you think xyz will or won’t work for you.
- What your habits do to your identity.
- The 3 terms that will actually make you see the power you have over your life.
- Tantric understanding of the Gunas.
- Why staying up late at night is making you gain weight.
- All parts of the ‘self’- the 5 different bodies.
- The different needs of the different bodies.
- Ways and practices to ‘feed’ each of your 5 bodies.
- Practicing 5-Body hygiene.
- We get energy from food- that’s true, but not the full story.
- Habits that will help you align with the Koshas.
- The energies of Kapha/Pitta/Vata.
- Intrinsic abundance.
- When your constitution is your ‘Prakruti’ and when its your ‘Vikruti’.
- Things that will sink your ship.
- The different workout for different purposes:
—– To center, to cool and to energize.
Duration: 2 hours and 42 minutes
2.1 STAGES OF LIFE + RITES OF PASSAGE
- The importance of the rites of passage.
- A look at stages of life from pre-conception to death.
- How we can optimize our own experience/journey through these stages as well as help others going through a stage of transition/preparing for a rite of passage.
- The early stage of life- Kapha, growth and cohesion.
- How growing is a process of dehydration.
- Navigating our geriatric phase/cares.
- How to alleviate imbalances in Pitta phase and elongate Vata time or ‘old age’.
- How buildup of Doshas/imbalances creates a lot of negativity.
- HABITS AND IDENTITY VIS-À-VIS THE RITES OF PASSAGE.
- Shift of identity.
- Conscious conception.
- Ritualistic deaths- making death less scary.
- Subtle shifts of identity that happen around wellness and illness.
- Post-Partum: How the first 40/42 days = 42 years.
- How that which shows in the physical comes from the energetic.
- What are the things that make it harder for the family to thrive.
- Reaching the stage where your intuitive body directs your identity.
- What happens when we don’t follow rites of passage and get stuck to an identity?
- What you can do to transition into the Vata/old age.
- The importance for teens to know about their biorhythms.
- Rites of passage around marriage.
- Why is it so important to go through rites of passage?
2.2. WHAT YOGI’S EAT
- How can you consume life-force?
- Which are the foods with more life-force?
- Which are energetically dead/dumb foods- the S.A.D. diet- standard American diet.
- Natural ways of preserving food.
- When you’re borrowing energy from your organs
- How to prepare food.
- Food for your constitution
- ‘Nutrification’- where do you want to go with your beliefs and food?
- Kitchen Sadhana- uplevelling of what and how we’re eating.
- Kitchen habits.
—– Raw vs Cooked.
—– Soups, Salads, Marinades.
- The 3 places to find imbalances.
- What the Skin, Gut and Lungs can tell you.
- Tongue as the map of the entire Gastro-Intestinal tract.
- How to make mood issues dissipate.
2.4 AYURVEDA ON THE MAT
- The approach to exercise and yoga.
- Prana, Tejas, Ojas.
- Vata, Pitta and Kapha reducing yoga practices.
- Practices you should you do if:
1) you’ve been travelling a lot/there’s been trauma in your life.
2) you need a lot of focus and intensity.
3) your life is sedentary/there is weight gain.
- Context for your Yoga practice.
- The downward and upward flow of energy.
- Important tips to help you through your yoga practice.
- Energy dynamics of issues around lower back pain, issues around the heart etc. and how to balance it with yoga practice.
2.6 HOW TO HEAL – SANCTUARY
- Spanda + the law of increase.
- OUR ENERGY LEVELS.
- How to create your own healing space.
- Cleaning your physical space- architect better choices.
- A key link to the development of auto-immune diseases.
- The healing diet.
- Disease and disease process.
- How do we return to the slow healing vibrations and emerge more deeply aligned and empowered.
- Learning subtle practices that will help you grow deeper, more intrinsic energy.
- How to tap into your own healing sanctuary.
Duration: 2 hours and 32 minutes
3.1 WHAT IS HEALTH?
- Agni and its 4 types.
—– Sama Agni: Balanced Agni.
—– Vishama Agni: Vata Agni.
—– Tikshna Agni: Pitta Agni.
—– Manda Agni: Kapha Agni.
- The 3 main causes of disease from an Ayurvedic perspective:
- Doshas and Subtle Doshas.
3.3 YOUR TONGUE
Learn how to read your tongue and decipher signs of imbalance in your body.
3.4 YOUR CHAKRAS
- First Chakra: Root Center.
- Second Chakra: Sacral.
- Third Chakra: Solar Plexus.
- Fourth Chakra: Heart.
- Fifth Chakra: Throat.
- Sixth Chakra: Third Eye.
- Seventh Chakra: Crown.
- Vata Detox.
- Pitta Detox.
- Kapha Detox.
- Daily practices for your detox.
- A Breath of Fresh Air.
- Media & Socializing.
- Make Your Space Sacred.
3.6 SPICES AS MEDICINE
- Imbalances fostered by each dosha.
- Spice as Medicine Decoder.
- Digging into Spice.
- Black Pepper.
- Vehicles for ingesting Herbs.
- Fermented Liquids.
Where else would you find such an exhaustive list of topics covered in such a simple and a fun to watch format?!
This program with 7 hours and 52 minutes of powerful content is genuinely an opportunity worth exploring. On ordering now, you also get a Text Companion along with this course.
BUT, as a part of our Introductory Offer- on ordering the Platinum (Physical) Version of the Program, you will get a beautiful Cotton Yoga Mat (which you will really want after you’ve gone through Part 2.6 in the program) absolutely free!
Along with the complete video with almost 8 hours of content, you will also get a text companion to refer to. If you’re a book person, you will love the support of this text companion and will be able to enjoy reading while travelling, on a flight or just by the beach!
FREE GIFT #2: Limited Edition, Introductory Offer for Gold and Platinum Versions
*color may vary
If you’re a Yoga practitioner, this should add grace to your mat collection or could be a gift of love and encouragement to someone just starting on the path of Yoga.
But, this mat is not just great for your own Yoga practice, it is also perfect to make your own healing sanctuary, that peaceful altar in the house where you shed all cares and concerns and breathe in release, calm and an inner stillness that makes you lighter and joyful, more alive, more awake!
Choose a peaceful corner in your house, spread the mat out, get yourself a pack of incense sticks and light up your altar to experience moments of bliss with yourself- your own personal moments of getting closer to yourself to heal, to be stronger and healthier from within!
You’re getting a special, 50% introductory discount right now. This product will NEVER be available at such a low price again!