A Proven Formula Created By A PhD In Neuroscience…
“Doc Testosterone brings a lot of great information on how your mind works, how your biochemistry works and how your hormones work. As a Man, looking at your hormones and how your body is functioning can change EVERYTHING. Your personality is dictated by what’s going on with you hormonally. For Men, this is very very important.”RSD Tyler
What Is Double Your Testosterone?
Double Your Testosterone Is A Proven Step-By-Step System created by a PhD in Neuroscience.
-How To Double (and sometimes triple) Your Confidence.
–COMPLETELY DESTROY your approach anxiety.
-What and When To Eat for Maximum Testosterone.
-How to exercise to maximize muscle mass, fat loss and energy.
-How to optimize your sleep to have more energy, boost libido and sex drive.
-How to remove toxins from your environment to fix your manboobs, gynecomastia and bitch tits.
-How to recover from porn addiction, get your hair back and grow an epic beard.
-What supplements to take to boost your testosterone.
-Much, much more!
Double Your Testosterone Is what’s Missing In Your Game…
“Before the program my sex drive was low…I was disappointed in how I feel around women. My masculinity before the program was low.”
“Of all the things I’ve researched, this is #1. You can trust this guy, he knows exactly what he is doing. These are things that you can’t learn on your own”
“Following your program gave me the kind of energy I needed to be successful in my business goals and my professional goals. Thanks a lot for all your help. I’m looking forward to continuing following your program!”
Introducing Double Your Testosterone – The Proven Step-By-Step System created by a PhD in Neuroscience.
Inside Of This E-Book, Here Are A Few Of The Secrets That You’ll Be Given For ONLY $4.95…
Check Out What Others Are Already Saying About The Double Your Testosterone E-Book!
“I go to medical school so I needed something to help my focus and mental energy…And of course to increase my masculinity. I’ve definitely noticed a difference…My clarity of thought increased. My presence is also different. Sex is way better too”
“I had a very low sex drive and I never felt really masculine…I’ve tried a few testosterone supplements but nothing changed…Now I feel like I’ve regained my masculine energy. My mind is not as foggy anymore. “
And That’s JUST The First 35 Pages… You’ll Also Get My Doc Testosterone Body Quick Startup Guide Book…My report called The Five Factors Killing Your Testosterone And How To Fix Them Today!
… And SO MUCH MORE!
Here’s What To Do Next
Like I mentioned before, this E-book is only $4.95…
Oh, and in case you’re wondering…
There Is No Catch!
I know there are some websites out there that offer you something cool for free, but then stick you into some program that charges your card every month.
This isn’t one of them.
There’s NO hidden “continuity program” – and in case you’re wondering why I’m selling the book for this cheap…
Well, there are actually a few reasons…
1. It’s for being a dedicated subscriber.
2. Because like you, at some point I had low testosterone and I know EXACTLY what it feels like.
3. I get another one of my products in your hands, and when you see how awesome it is, it should get you excited to buy other stuff from me in the future 🙂
4. I’m kinda a show off… I’m not going to lie. I’m sick of people throwing out ¨facts¨ on the internet without any real proof to back it up. I think 99% of what is said online is complete BS… so I thought it would be a breath of fresh air to publish the TRUE, show the actual facts backed by science, and well… honestly, I just want you to think I’m cool. 🙂
Time Is Of The Essence…
This E-book usually retails for $19.99…I’m giving you a special promotion right now but the price WILL go up really soon.
If this page is still here, then the offer is live. But I reserve the right to pull it down at any time.
Here Is My “You’ve Gotta Be Crazy” Guarantee
I 100% guarantee that you’ll love this book, or I’ll return your $4.95 and let you keep the book anyway. 🙂
That’s right. Just email me and I’ll give you back your money with no question asked.
This Is Truly A Limited Offer, So Claim Your Copy Now Before I raise the price again!
Thanks for taking the time to read this letter and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
P.S. In case you’re one of those people (like me) who just skip to the end of the letter, here’s the deal:
I’m giving you the E-book, “Double Your Testosterone” (that retails at $19.95) for $4.95 only…
There’s not catch… no gimmicks… You will NOT be signing up for any “trial”to some monthly program or anything like that.
If fact, if you don’t love the book – I’ll even refund your $4.95
So, Click the button below to get your E-book now. You won’t regret it.
If you have any questions, e-mail us at Farhan@DocTestosterone.com
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
1. Luboshitzky R, et al. (2002) Decreased pituitary-gonadal secretion in men with obstructive sleep apnea. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 87(7):3394-3398.
2. Luboshitzky R, Zabari Z, Shen-Orr Z, Herer P, & Lavie P (2001) Disruption of the nocturnal testosterone rhythm by sleep fragmentation in normal men. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 86(3):1134-1139.
3. Andersen ML & Tufik S (2008) The effects of testosterone on sleep and sleep-disordered breathing in men: its bidirectional interaction with erectile function. Sleep medicine reviews12(5):365-379.
4. O’Carroll R, Shapiro C, & Bancroft J (1985) Androgens, behaviour and nocturnal erection in hypogonadal men: the effects of varying the replacement dose. Clinical endocrinology23(5):527-538.
5. Volek JS, Kraemer WJ, Bush JA, Incledon T, & Boetes M (1997) Testosterone and cortisol in relationship to dietary nutrients and resistance exercise. Journal of applied physiology82(1):49-54.
6. Hamalainen E, Adlercreutz H, Puska P, & Pietinen P (1984) Diet and serum sex hormones in healthy men. Journal of steroid biochemistry 20(1):459-464.
7. Anderson KE, et al. (1987) Diet-hormone interactions: protein/carbohydrate ratio alters reciprocally the plasma levels of testosterone and cortisol and their respective binding globulins in man. Life sciences 40(18):1761-1768.
8. Raben A, et al. (1992) Serum sex hormones and endurance performance after a lacto-ovo vegetarian and a mixed diet. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 24(11):1290-1297.
9. Pasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW, & Brewer GJ (1996) Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition 12(5):344-348.
10. Pilz S, et al. (2011) Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme43(3):223-225.
11. Nimptsch K, Platz EA, Willett WC, & Giovannucci E (2012) Association between plasma 25-OH vitamin D and testosterone levels in men. Clinical endocrinology 77(1):106-112.
12. Maggio M, et al. (2011) Magnesium and anabolic hormones in older men. International journal of andrology 34(6 Pt 2):e594-600.
13. Maggio M, et al. (2014) The Interplay between Magnesium and Testosterone in Modulating Physical Function in Men. International journal of endocrinology 2014:525249.
14. Schwab R, Johnson GO, Housh TJ, Kinder JE, & Weir JP (1993) Acute effects of different intensities of weight lifting on serum testosterone. Medicine and science in sports and exercise25(12):1381-1385.
15. Shaner AA, et al.(2014) The acute hormonal response to free weight and machine weight resistance exercise. Journal of strength and conditioning research / National Strength & Conditioning Association 28(4):1032-1040.
16. Nieschlag E, Behre HM, & Nieschlag S (2012) Testosterone : action, deficiency, substitution (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge) 4th Ed pp xi, 569 p.
17. Kraemer WJ, et al. (1998) Acute hormonal responses to heavy resistance exercise in younger and older men. European journal of applied physiology and occupational physiology77(3):206-211.
18. Fahey TD, Rolph R, Moungmee P, Nagel J, & Mortara S (1976) Serum testosterone, body composition, and strength of young adults. Medicine and science in sports 8(1):31-34.
19. Ballor DL, Becque MD, & Katch VL (1987) Metabolic responses during hydraulic resistance exercise. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 19(4):363-367.
20. Komi PV, IOC Medical Commission., & International Federation of Sports Medicine. (2003) Strength and power in sport / edited by Paavo V. Komi (Blackwell Science, Osney Mead, Oxford ; Malden, MA) 2nd Ed pp xiv, 523 p.
21. Isidori AM, et al. (2005) Effects of testosterone on body composition, bone metabolism and serum lipid profile in middle-aged men: a meta-analysis.Clinical endocrinology 63(3):280-293.
22. Macpherson RE, Hazell TJ, Olver TD, Paterson DH, & Lemon PW (2011) Run sprint interval training improves aerobic performance but not maximal cardiac output. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 43(1):115-122.
23. Whyte LJ, Gill JM, & Cathcart AJ (2010) Effect of 2 weeks of sprint interval training on health-related outcomes in sedentary overweight/obese men. Metabolism: clinical and experimental 59(10):1421-1428.
24. Hazell TJ, Hamilton CD, Olver TD, & Lemon PW (2014) Running sprint interval training induces fat loss in women. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism = Physiologie appliquee, nutrition et metabolisme 39(8):944-950.
25. Meckel Y, et al. (2011) Hormonal and inflammatory responses to different types of sprint interval training. Journal of strength and conditioning research / National Strength & Conditioning Association 25(8):2161-2169.
26. Farzad B, et al. (2011) Physiological and performance changes from the addition of a sprint interval program to wrestling training. Journal of strength and conditioning research / National Strength & Conditioning Association 25(9):2392-2399.
*This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Brandon Carter, Elliott Hulse, Tai Lopez, DougieForlano, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Brandon Carter, Elliott Hulse,Tai Lopez, Dougie Forlano.* The website’s content and the product for sale is based upon the author’s opinion and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the product sold here. Neither ClickBank nor the author are engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via this website or in the product, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed healthcare provider. You should not construe ClickBank’s sale of this product as an endorsement by ClickBank of the views expressed herein, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of advice made by the author of the product.