“Sled dragging is a great tool for building your work capacity, improving your recovery between heavy training sessions and building serious levels of total body strength!”
Dear Strength Athlete or Fitness Professional:
The implement you need is the Sled. Sled dragging is becoming one of the most commonly used training strategies at the university level for conditioning purposes.
Are you tired of being out-conditioned on the field or on the court?
Are you tired of seeing your team get manhandled day in and day out with no end in sight?
Does next year’s salary depend on this year’s performance?
Hello, we are the Diesel Crew and we are experienced Strength and Conditioning Coaches, and competitive strength athletes.
We’ve just about seen it all in the strength and conditioning field, and we’ve tried just about all of the gadgets and gimmicks too.
We firmly believe that sled dragging is a practice each athlete should take up to get the most out of their training time and to be the best they can in competition.
We also believe that sled dragging doesn’t have to be the same old chore that it normally turns out to be. You know the deal. Load the weight on the sled, attach the sled to the harness, put the harness onto your body. Now DRAG!
SLED DRAGGING DOESN’T HAVE TO BE BORING ANYMORE!
With this complete training resource, you will be able to get the training benefits from sled dragging 50 fold with a variety of exercises we have drawn up and most people have never before seen. Your athletes aren’t going to know what hit them after just one workout with this armory of exercises.
What are you waiting for? Get your hands on this manual right away!
This manual features exercises that will promote upper and lower body power, stabilization of the upper and lower body, posterior chain enhancement, as well as countless other benefits.
This manual will help you attain all of your training goals!
- Are you looking for ways to improve explosive strength?
- Are you looking for ways to improve leaping ability?
- Are you looking for ways to enhance your grip strength?
- Are you looking for ways to train triple extension?
- Are you looking for ways to increase upper body stability?
THEN THIS MANUAL IS FOR YOU!
There is no excuse for being out-conditioned!
If you’re like us, you don’t have time to put in countless hours on a treadmill in order to get cardio in. Your athletes are just as busy! The exercises in this manual will help you and your athletes accomplish the strength training goals and conditioning goals need to become champions! THIS MANUAL SHOWS YOU HOW!
“Since finishing my collegiate athletic career, I’ve had plenty of time to think about the conditioning programs I used to be involved in as a student athlete. I only wish I knew about sled dragging when I was a pitcher at school. I am convinced that if I had gotten my hands on a sled, a harness and some other simple training implements, I could have been much better conditioned. The strength and conditioning field has made amazing advances, but the necessities of the strength and conditioning arsenal are still very simple. Take advantage of the simplicity of sled dragging and get this manual so you can ACHIEVE BEYOND POTENTIAL! ”
– JEDD JOHNSON, C.S.C.S.
Add the Ultimate Sled Dragging Manual to your training library now!
The Diesel Crew Presents:
THE ULTIMATE SLED DRAGGING MANUAL
“The Most Comprehensive Sled Dragging Resource on the Market Today”
“The Ultimate Sled Dragging Manual“ is your definitive resource for training your entire athletic group with simple and ORDINARY implements, to get EXTRAORDINARY results .
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll discover when you claim your copy of The Ultimate Sled Dragging Manual:
- Each lift in the exercise index is accompanied with an exercise legend that will explain the purpose for the movement, the set-up, performance steps, and coaching cuesto ensure that you and your athletes get the most out of your training time while being able to execute the movements safely.
- Learn scores of exercises broken down by category in a simple sequential format: Backward Dragging, Forward Dragging, Explosive Starts, Pulls While Carrying, Pulls loaded externally … IT GOES ON AND ON!
- See how to incorporate plates, sandbags, and bands into your sled training in order to replicate game time forces under controlled conditions.
- Not all sport movements are linear! See how to be creative with rotational movements as well as explosive upper body and lower body movements using the resistance of the sled.
- Who says GRIP TRAINING has to take place with the feet planted as you pull an object from the ground? See how the Diesel Crew does it using standard grip strength implements connected to the versatile sled.
- Who says Olympic lifting is the only way to train for explosiveness? See how the Diesel Crew trains for explosiveness using innovative attachments connected to the sled!
Let’s Go Ahead And Wrap This Up…
Don’t wait a second longer. Pick up the sickest sled dragging manual you’ll ever see for just $37.
NOTE: This is an e-manual in .pdf format. The link to download it will come up in a new window upon purchasing it!
Jedd Johnson, CSCS